Saturday, May 3, 2014

HIMCR - NSD 04 - Use a Critter

Hi and welcome back.  I hope you are all enjoying our celebration of National Scrapbooking Day at Hiding in My Craft Room.

hidinginmycraftroom.com
 
We are now on challenge 4 of  5.  For this challenge you can make any project of your choice as long as you "Use a Critter" :-)  Simple and fun, right?

Our sponsor for this challenge is Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  The prize for one lucky winner is 3 digi stamps.

Swee 'n Sassy Stamps
 
Here is the card I made for this challenge with their Birdie Bath Time image.
I coloured it in with copic markers. The dies to make this card are all from a set called Elegant Labels 4 (5x7) made by Spellbinders.
 
 
Blue and white cardstocks are from the Paper Studio.  Ribbon is from my stash.

 
I used the same set of die cuts for the inside.  I haven't put a sentiment on the inside yet, because I'm not sure yet what I will use this card for.  It could be for a birthday, or it may turn into a "Thinking of You" card.
 
Well, we will have one more post today, so I will see you all in about an hour.  I hope that you are getting inspired to create your own projects.  Remember that you have till Saturday, May 10 at 2:00 PDT to link your project to our post at Hiding in My Craft Room in order to stand to win the 3 digi images from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
 
Till later,
Happy Crafting.

 
 

1 comment:

  1. I did gave you a comment but it did not work.
    Hope it will now

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)