Saturday, May 3, 2014

HIMCR - NSD 05 - Thankful or Thank You

Oh my, what fun we've had today with all the different challenges at Hiding in My Craft Room!  Well, as with all good things, this celebration must also come to an end.  This is my last project for today and it is all about being Thankful or just saying a simple Thank You.
 
Our sponsor for this challenge is A Day for Daisies.  They are also sponsoring a prize for one lucky winner.  The prize will be a $12 gift certificate.
 
http://www.adayfordaisies.com/
 
Here is the card I made using their Blooming Cherry Branch.  It was a very easy and quick card to make.
 
 
I coloured the blooming cherry branch with copic markers.  The dark green and white cardstocks are both from The Paper Studio.  The pink polka dot paper is from Bo Bunny.  I added some sheer ribbon from stash by wrapping it around the opposite ends of the card.  Tied it into a bow on the top corner and thread a "Thank You" charm through it.  Added a few pink gems and voila, a simple Thank You card!
 
 
 Here is what I did for the inside.  As you can see, I kept it very simple too and didn't add any sentiment because I want to write my own message.
 
I hope that you have enjoyed your day with us and that by spending time visiting my blog and the blogs of my team mates, you have found the inspiration you need to make your own projects.  You have until Saturday, May 10 at 2:00 am PDT to link your projects the blog post on Hiding in My Craft Room.  We would love to see what you come up and remember that there are some great prizes to be won :-)
 
Till next time,
Happy Crafting.
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)