Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A Special Welcome and Thank You !

One of the great things about being part of a design team is the friends you make when you are a part of that team.  The other is the many other bloggie friends you make along the way when they come for a visit and decide to leave you bloggie love and then become one of your treasured followers.  I have made great online friends with a number of you lovely crafters and often communicate with you via email.  What I realized is that I have been remiss in welcoming you to my blog and circle of bloggie friends and for that I apologize.  Please know that I appreciate the time you take to come visit my blog and the extra time you take to leave a comment.  I truly appreciate it!


So I would like to give a great big and special Welcome to my newest followers and a great big and special Thank You to my existing followers.  I have learnt so much from all of you and I sincerely hope that I have been able to give you some inspiration in return.


 
I will be back later with another graduation card.
 
Till then,
God Bless
 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)