Monday, June 23, 2014

Another Graduation Card for Class of 2014

Hello my crafting friends.  I would like to begin this post by welcoming my newest followers ~ Michele, Bear and Padiesha.  I'm so glad to have you join my group of bloggie friends. I hope you come visit often.  I will be by for a visit to your blogs very soon :-)
 
For my card today, I made a S-Fold card.  They are really very simple to make.  You make your regular size card and then you fold the front of the card in half and voila, an S-Fold card :-)
 
 
My papers are from Reminisce and Moxxie.  Although two separate companies, I feel that the papers go very well together.  I embossed the white card stock mat with a cuttlebug embossing folder called Scrip.  The teen boy was cut at 4.5" using the Cricut PaperDoll Teen Scene.  I added a little tassel to the cap to match our school colours.
 
 
And here is what it looks like when opened.   The stamped sentiment is from a CardzTV set called "Congratulations".  I added a little black pocket to the inside (after I had already taken this pic, sorry)  as a gift card holder.  I ran out of time to purchase a gift card, so I inserted a check instead and it worked perfectly well for that too.
 
I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog today and thank you in advance for your lovely comments.
 
Till next time,
God Bless





 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Lena. I've not created an S-fold for awhile and I'm now thinking that perhaps that needs to change having seen your creation :)

    Hugs,
    Em xxx
    Creative Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is a stunning and such a classy graduation card.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)