Thursday, June 19, 2014

CardzTV Challenge # 3 - Create a Wedding Card

Happy Friday everyone.  I hope you are having a great start to a great weekend!
 
 
Our challenge at CardzTV today is to create a wedding card, but you have to use Hearts, Love Birds or Wedding Bells.  How fun is that? 
 
Here is what I did for my project ..


I used a Spellbinders heart and stamped my image on it and coloured it with copic markers. The stamps is called At the Alter and is by Wild Rose Studio.  The BG paper was a gift from the Card Making Magazine that I used to get from England.
I used some flowers from Recollections and Kaiser Crafts to make the embellishment on the ribbon. The lacy border was cut with a MS punch.  My little doves are stickers from Jolee's Boutique.
For my sentiment, I used a stamp from the CardzTV stamp set called Congratulations.
 
 
Let me tell you that this is one of those "go to" sets.  It has a variety of celebrations, so you will never find yourself  without a "Congratulations" sentiment :-)  Also remember, that Mary's stamps are clear photopolymer stamps that stamp beautifully every time using your favourite inks.

 
For the inside of my card, I used a sentiment from my stash, a couple more doves, and some wedding rings to give it a little more interest.  These were cut using a die from Marianne Designs.
 
Well, my crafting friends we at CardzTV would love for you to join our challenge.  So go ahead and make a wedding card using Hearts, Lovebirds or Wedding Bells and link it up to our Challenge #3.  Mary is giving away one of her stamp sets to one lucky winner! :-)
 
Good luck everyone, I can't wait to see what you come up with.
 
Till next time,
Happy Crafting!
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lena, I like the image and your design, have a lovely weekend
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. You really are so talented you coloring is unbelievable wow!! Great Cardz TV stamp set you chose. Your card will be cherished by the new couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! Love the colors, papers and the flowers! The stamp is lovely! I love how you incorporated several elements (heats and doves). Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love the die you've used, and the stamp looks perfect inside. The mini swag over the sentiment looks so pretty. Fabulous job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a very nice card.
    I love the hart.
    I saw you used the wedding rings.
    I used tham also a few times.

    xxxMarian

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so pretty. I love the color scheme and the heart cutout is beautiful .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so elegant! I like all the details, the doily and especially the background paper you used.


    ~Beth
    Cardz TV, DT
    http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)