Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Exciting News :-) & Father's Day Card

Hello my crafting friends and welcome back.  I'm slowly but surely catching up with all my comments on everyone's blogs.  If I haven't made it to yours, then I will soon come visit :-)

Just in case you haven't heard, I'm bursting with pride and joy right now and these are the two main reasons why ...

My son's High School Graduation.
We are extremely proud of him and all that he has accomplished!
He is going to major in Architecture.

 
My granddaughter's birth!
She is the sweetest baby!  Yes, I'm the grandma so I can say that :-)
It's hard to believe that my baby girl had a baby girl of her own.  Where did the time go?

So you see I have perfect excuses for running behind in practically every aspect of my life.  But I'm catching up with great determination :-)
 
Now for today's post ...
 
I have a Father's Day card that I would like to share with you.  This simple card was made for my hubby ...

 
 I used DCWV papers from the Guy Stack.  The tape measure was cut using my Handyman cricut cartridge.  The gears are a die set from Memory Box. The sentiment was computer generated and I used SU! punches to cut and mat it.

 
The sentiment was one from my stash.  Yes, if you follow my blog, you know that I have a stash of sentiments :-)  The Happy Father's Day greeting, however, was added with a stamp from a CardzTV stamp set called  You're the Man! I love Mary's stamps.  They stamp clear and sharp every time :-)
 
Well, my bloggie friends this is it for today.  I will be back tomorrow to share with you some graduation cards that I have made.
 
Till then,
Happy Crafting.

 
 

2 comments:

  1. You sure are allowed to be so proud of your family. Huge congrats on the grand bambino and your son's achievement. Just love your fathers day card. A great sentiment with the image.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to everyone on the happy events :) Love the card too!

    Hugs,
    Em
    Creative Em

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)