Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Graduation Card for Class of 2014

As promised, here I am sharing a graduation card with you.  I made this card for a very good friend of my son.  They have known each other since Kindergarten and have remained friends since. As you know by now, our school colours are maroon, black and white with the odd silver thrown in there. 

 
The papers were all bought at my LSS and they are printed by Reminisce. The numbers and grad hat were cut using the cricut. 

 
This is what I did for the inside of the card. The poem is from my stash. I made a little pouch to hold the cheque.  I added some stars in the same colours I used on the outside of the card to finish it off.
 
I have another couple of graduation cards to share with you but I need to sort through the photos first.
Thank you for stopping by today, and I will see you again tomorrow.
 
Thank you for all the bloggie love you have been leaving me. I truly appreciate your comments and do love hearing from you:-)
 
Till next time,
Happy Crafting
 

3 comments:

  1. Love your graduation card with the pops of maroon. Also love how you tied a little ribbon around the check - such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a great card.
    You are doing a good job for all the persons that get a card made by you!!!

    xxxMarian

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks awesome! I just love the colors. The sentiment inside is beautiful. Fabulous job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)