Saturday, June 21, 2014

HIMCR Challenge # 154 ~ Buttons & Bows

Hello and welcome back my crafting friends.  Hope you are all having a great Saturday. I would like to welcome my newest followers to my blog.  They are Mandi, Tammi, Jeannie, Faye and Julie.  Welcome ladies!  I'm so glad you have joined me in this bloggie journey :-)

Since it's Saturday, you know what that means  ... yes, a new challenge at HIMCR.
 
 
Our Challenge this week at is Buttons and Bows. That means that you can make any project you want and join our fun by incorporating buttons and bows on it.

http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/
 
Our sponsor this week is Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. They are giving away 3 digital images to one lucky participant. I used their Princess Kate image and made this card ...
 
 
Isn't she beautiful?  At first I was going to make a Halloween card, but then I saw this die that my daughter gave me and I hadn't had a chance to use yet, and this card was born :-)
 
The white cardstock is from Darice Core'dinations. It cuts and embosses beautifully.  I used a 5" x 7" cuttlebug embossing folder for the little flowers background.  The pink paper is from the Paper Studio. Buttons, bow and pearls are all from my stash.  I coloured Princess Kate with Copic markers and added a little bling, to the trim and laces of her dress, with my Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen. 
 The sentiment was computer generated, and cut and matted using SU! punches.

 
For the inside I used a sentiment stamp from Inkadinkado and added pretty corners from the Spellbinders - Samantha Walker die set called Lace Hearts.
 
I hope that I have inspired you to join our challenge this week. You have till 2:00 am PDT on June 28th to link your project to our challenge # 154 and stand a chance to win beautiful digi images from our sponsor, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  For more inspiration, you should visit the blogs of my team mates.  You will find their names on the right hand side bar under HIMCR.
 
Have a wonderful weekend!
God Bless
 
 


1 comment:

  1. So Sweet, My little Grand Daughter would Love this. Enjoying looking at your creations. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)