Monday, July 28, 2014

Bloghop Winner!

Happy Monday everyone!  I would like to begin this post by thanking everyone who participated in the Hiding in My Craft Room Blog Hop and to those wonderful ladies that have now become my newest followers!  Thank You!!! :-)
 
And now for the winner of my Christmas blog hop candy .....
 
Blue6366
 
Congratulations!  Please contact me by email (lenfon@msn.com) with your address so that I can put the goodies in the mail for you :-)  I hope you enjoy them!
 
My random.org was my son :-).  It was a lot faster and more fun :-)  I asked him to pick a number between 1 and 28 and he chose 17, so once again Congratulations Blue 6366.
 
Tomorrow, we will be having an EXTRA Christmas in July post at HIMCR.  I hope you will come visit and see what my team mates and I have put together for a little Christmas inspiration.
 
Till tomorrow,
God Bless
 
 
 

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)