Thursday, July 10, 2014

Feminine Graduation Card

Amongst all the male graduation cards I made this year, there was one for a girl that I would like to share with you ...

 
The BG paper is from ScrapbookCustoms Co. purchased at my LSS. The rest of the cardstocks were all from The Paper Studio. The greeting is from CardzTV stamp set called Going in Circles. I matted it onto a fancy circle using a Tiny Doily metal die from My Craft Spot. The image was cut using the Cricut Paper Doll Teen Scene cartridge. I added a handmade little tassel to her hat and a handmade little scroll diploma to her hand.  To finish the card off and make it a little more girly, I added a few roses from Recollections and Kaiser Crafts.
 
 
The inside sentiment was computer generated as was the mortarboard.  I stamped the little rose and coloured it in with bic markers.
 
Well, this brings me to the end of the graduation cards I made this year.  I will share with you a couple of graduation announcements that I made, but that will have to wait till I get back from vacation :-)
 
Till next time,
Happy Crafting!
 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lena, I love the image and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this graduation card. The added tassel and ribbon around the diploma are perfect touches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute as can be, Lena! Great card - I know it will be appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute! I love how you added the tassle and diploma! I love the color combo, and the flowers are a beautiful touch. Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)