Saturday, July 5, 2014

Happy 4th of July for Lil Granddaughter

Here is the card I made for my little princess for her very first 4th of July holiday :-)  She's only a month old, but maybe one day she will look back and be happy that granny made this card for her :-)

 
Didn't it turn out so cute?  I used the Cricut Teddy Bear Parade to make the teddy.  I fudged the flag a little so that it would look more like a flag :-)  The sentiment was stamped using a CardzTV set called Happy Days.  The hearts border was cut using a MS edge punch and the mat for the sentiment was cut using SU! oval punches. Ribbon and gems were from my stash.  The stars BG paper is from Color Kaleidoscope mat from The Paper Studio.  It has beautiful foil stars which are a bear to capture on a photo!
 
 
This is what I made for the inside.  I used the same colour papers and punched the edge with the MS edge puncher and added a few red and blue hearts to finish it off.  Sentiment was computer generated.
 
I hope that she will like it one day when she is old enough to look at it.
 
Till next time,
God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Darling teddy bear. I especially like the threaded ribbon.

    ~Beth
    Cardz TV, DT Member
    http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)