Saturday, July 5, 2014

HIMCR Challenge # 156 ~ Summer Colours

It's challenge time again at Hiding in My Craft Room.
 
 

 
 
 
Our wonderful sponsor this week is Sami Stamps.  They are sponsoring this week's prize which is a $12 gift certificate to their online store. 
 
 
 
 
My project today was made using this very cute image from Sami Stamps called Prince in My Tower.  I coloured it using copic markers, chalks and Memento Inks.  I added a few birds and a puppy that I cut out using Impression Obsession dies.  I used the Diagonal Stripes embossing folder from Darice to emboss the yellow BG paper. The sentiment is from a CardzTV stamp set called Happy Days.

 
I haven't stamped anything on the inside yet, because I'm not sure who the recipient of this card is going to be or what the happy occasion will be. I added a little bird and a floral stamp to opposite corners to add a little something extra.
 
I hope you will join in the fun this week at Hiding in My Craft Room.
 
I've entered my card in our sponsor's challenge at SamiStamps
 
Till next time,
Happy Crafting!
 

3 comments:

  1. This is definitely lovely and sunny and such a fun scene you have created.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've created a fabulous scene for this cute stamp. Great design and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the inside of your card. It's simple yet reflects the front perfectly. Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)