Saturday, July 12, 2014

HIMCR Challenge # 157 ~ SSS

Happy Saturday all!  Here is our new challenge for this week at HIMCR


 
 
 
 
Our sponsor this week is A Day for Daisies.  They are also sponsoring a $12 gift certificate to their online store, for one lucky participant in our challenge fun this week.
 
My project this week is a birthday card using their very cute "Pretty Pony" image.
 
 
I thought this image perfect for a birthday card for a very special girl who loves horses.
I coloured my image with copic markers.  The papers, flowers, ribbon and gems are all either scraps or leftovers from other projects, which reminded me that I need to stock up on flowers and gems again :-)

 
I used a stamp designed by Kolette Hall for the Studio G company.  Added the cute little mouse just for fun.
 
Now ladies and gents, it's your turn to make a card using up those scraps, and to link it up to our HIMCR challenge # 157 to join in the fun and stand a chance to win our sponsored prize from A Day for Daisies.
 
Till next time,
God Bless you and yours
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lena, I like the sweet image and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so adorable! The pony is so pretty! The colors are so cheerful. As always, I love the inside sentiment.
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)