Friday, July 18, 2014

I'm Back!!!

Hi everyone.  I hope you are having a good summer.  We are back from a wonderful vacation in the Cayman Islands :-)  It's a beautiful place and if hubby could get a job there, I would be packed and ready to go before he could say "We're moving" :-)
 
Here are a few pics that I would like to share with you ...
 
 
The day we arrived - straight from the airport and onto the beach :-)
 

 
A visit to Georgetown.
 
 
 
My new background/wallpaper :-) This was taken whilst cruising through the island.
 

 
At the Turtle Farm.
 

 
Beautiful island trees called Flamboyants
 

 
At Stingray City.  This was an amazing experience.  The locals told us that if you kiss a stingray, it brings you 7 years good luck.  I'm counting on it ;-)
 
So now you know the reason I've been MIA and why I have not been commenting on your beautiful creations.  I will try to do my best to go visit your blogs as soon as I can.  When I look at my piles of laundry though, I think that I may never get there, but I will try my best.
 
I will be back early tomorrow morning with an exciting post from HIMCR.  There will be a surprise ...
 
Till then,
Happy Crafting!
 

4 comments:

  1. Lena, looks like a FABULOUS vacation!!!!! I've been to the Caymans and I too would move there in a heartbeat (if it weren't for that pesky thing called money and a job…). Love all your pics! Feeding the stingrays at Stingray City is one of the coolest things I've ever done!

    I fixed my blog post and it's up now-thanks so much for the comment or I probably wouldn't have noticed for a day or two!!!! I've been on vacation also and forgot to set it to publish while I was gone.
    :)
    Michelle
    @ Cricut Crazy Scrapper

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful trip. Your pictures are amazing. Thanks so much for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Amazing photos Lena! So nice to see you enjoyed some time away wih your family! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)