Friday, August 1, 2014

CardzTV Challlenge # 6

Hi and welcome back my crafting friends.  Today at CardzTV we have an easy and fun challenge for you ~ Make a Feminine Birthday Card using 3 patterned papers!


Here is what I came up with ...

 
My three patterned papers were from a gift set that came with a Papercrafting magazine that I used to receive from the UK.  The Fairy Hugs image is a stamp from Stampavie.  The lacy border and butterflies were punched using MS punches.  The flowers and gems are from my stash. 

 
 The greeting was stamped using one of CardzTV stamp sets called Happy Days. You can browse through Mary's stamps here.
 
 
For the inside of my card, I used a sentiment stamp from Sweet Pea Stamps.
 
I would love for you to play along with us.  All you have to do is make a feminine birthday card using 3 patterned papers and link it up to CardzTV Challenge # 6.  Mary will be giving away one of her stamp sets to one lucky winner.
 
That is all from me today. Thank you for stopping by and for the bloggie love.
 
Till next time,
Happy Crafting.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. beautiful card Lena, I like the design and the sweet image, have a lovely weekend
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet birthday card. Love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lena, you did an amazing job on coloring this image. It is so pretty.
    Linda ☺
    Crafting With Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the combination of the papers.
    The stamp is so cute!!!
    And the insite matches very well with the outsite.
    chapeau!!!!

    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card!! Love the image!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)