Saturday, August 9, 2014

HIMCR Blogiversary #2 ~K.I.S.S.

 
For our second challenge to celebrate HIMCR Blogiversary, we are Keeping it Sweet and Simple!  How fun is that?
 
Our sponsor for this challenge is The Paper Temptress.  If you've never visited their store, you really should take a few minutes to drop by.  She has the most beautiful papers. 
 

 
For my project I made this card using the Vintage Silver Lustre paper.  It is absolutely stunning.
I used a Cottage Cutz die for the Christening Gown and a Spellbinders Elegant Labels 4 die for the mat. Added a few pearls and flowers from my stash.
 
 
Although this is not the best of photos, I wanted to post this picture to show you the pearlensce of this beautiful patterned paper.  I made this card for my little granddaughter for her Christening.  She was a star during the ceremony and looked like an angel.  Hubby and I were not only the very proud grandparents but also the very proud Godparents :-)   Here is a pic that I would like to share with you ...
 
 
 
 
And here is the inside of the card.  Also Sweet & Simple.
 
Now, it's your turn to create a K.I.S.S.  project and join in the fun of our HIMCR's Blogiversary Challenge #2.  The Paper Temptress is sponsoring the prize for this challenge.  She will be giving away a $20 gift certificate to one lucky participant :-)
 
  See you back in a little while when I will be posting another project for our Blogiversary celebration!
 
 
 
 




 


1 comment:

  1. The die for the christening gown is bee-utiful. The paper you used is wonderful. Like the christening photo you shared.
    The HIMCR #3 & #2 challenges indicate they do not start until 8/16 which is really the end date & there's no linky for them.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)