Saturday, August 9, 2014

HIMCR Blogiversary # 4 ~ Freestyle


Woohoo, we are up to our 4th challenge which is Freestyle!  Yup, you can do anything you want in whatever theme you want!  These are my favourite :-)

 

 
 
Our sponsor for this challenge is Sweet Stamps.  Their prize for one lucky winner is a $10 gift certificate to the web store.
 
 
No card this time.  I recently made this small thank you gift to give to someone very special, our mail lady or to be politically correct, our letter carrier :-), although I prefer to use her name which is Nancy.  She is one of those people that really do go above and beyond the call of duty :-)
 
The contents of this gift are two face cloths, one botanical candle and a little surprise in the form of shower gel that is tucked in the face cloths :-)

 
I love the colour yellow, it is just so bright and cheerful.  And of course, daisies are such happy flowers, it really is too bad they don't smell that great, because they truly are very pretty.  They remind of happy days, sunshine and the movie "You've got Mail" :-)  Anyway, I wrapped it all up in cellophane and gave it to Nancy.  She liked it very much, so mission accomplished :-)
 
Well, my crafty friends I will be back with our last challenge of this celebration.  I hope you are all having fun.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)