Saturday, August 9, 2014

HIMCR Blogiversary #5 ~ Anniversary or Birthday

 
 
In honor of our celebration, our 5th and last Blogiversary challenge for today is Anniversary or Birthday!  How fun and easy is that?  You can never have too many Birthday or Anniversary cards :-)
 
 
 
Our sponsor for this challenge is Scrapper's Delight.  They are also sponsoring the challenge's lucky winner with a prize.
 
 
 
I used their very cute Genie 1 image and made this birthday card.  The palace is from Paper Dolls Dress Up Cricut cartridge. The magic carpet, sun and cloud were cuts from the Disney Dreams Come True Cricut cartridge - Aladdin section.  The die I used  to make the mat for the image is Spellbinders Decorative Label 1.

 
I used the same Spellbinders die for the mat on the inside.  I enlarged the image and reprinted it so that I could fussy cut the lamp and place it on the inside.
 
Well, my crafting friends, this is the last challenge for our blogiversary celebration.  I hope that you have had fun with us.  If you have a few moments, do stop by my team mates that have made some wonderful projects for your inspiration.  I do hope that you play along, if not on all of our challenges, then at least at some of them.  There are some wonderful prizes from our very generous sponsors!
You have till Saturday, August 16 at 2:00 PST to link up your projects to the various challenges at the Hiding in My Craftroom Blog.
 
 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, 
 

 

3 comments:

  1. That card is telling a whole story!!!!
    So beautifull.
    You did a great job.
    xxx
    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lena, this is adorable! I'm sorry I've not commented so much recently. We lost Dad yesterday after a courageous battle.

    Hugs,
    Em x
    Creative Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)