Saturday, August 2, 2014

HIMCR Challenge # 160 - Pumpkin Cobbler Delight

Oh my goodness, I get hungry just reading the title of this new challenge that we have for you today at HIMCR :-)  Sounds like a Fall dish and we still in the upper 90's here in Pearland, Texas :-)

 
 
 
 
So for this challenge, all you have to do to play along with us is to create a project using the following colours ~ Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler and Daffodil Delight.  These are StampinUp colours, but you can use your own as long as they are close enough.  For your convenience, I have put a sample pic of the colours.



Our Sponsor this week is 2CuteInk.  They are also sponsoring the prize, for one lucky winner, which is 2 digital images from their online store.

 
For my card, I used this Sunflower Girl from 2CuteInk. I just think she looks so cute and happy! My papers are from GinaK Designs collection called Sundance. I needed my DP to go with the Orange and the Cherry Cobbler mats, so I added the little dark red flowers to it by stamping them using Memento Rhubarb Stalk ink.  I used copic markers to color in my image and added Toffee flower soft to the centre of the sunflowers.  I added the gems for a little extra bling.
 

 
For the inside I used the same papers and stamped the greeting using CardzTV stamp set called Happy Days.
 
That was it for my card for today.  I hope you take a few minutes to go browse through our sponsors web store and then play along with us at HIMCR.  I can't wait to see your beautiful creations.
 
Till next time,
Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lena, I like the image and all the papers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cheerful! The girl is adorable! I love the colors you've used. Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card. I love the stamp.
    And you did a good job with combining the background paper with te rest.

    xxxMarian

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just so cute and your take on the colour inspiration is wonderful.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute birthday card. Love the summery colors and your patterned paper choice is perfect for this sweet image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)