Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Sweet Fairy Baby

Welcome back all! I have a card to share with you today that I made a couple of months ago when my sweet little granddaughter was born.

 
I thought this was the perfect card for her. The cute little fairy baby stamp is from Stampevie, designed by Tina Wenke.  I coloured it using copic markers. The background doily is a Cheery Lynn die called Nautical Wheeler Doily. I added little pink gems from my stash.
Flowers, ribbon and pearl heart are also from my stash.  The DPs and cardstock are Paper Studio.
 
Two of my wonderful followers have asked me where I get my flowers from, so I thought I would share it with all of you.  Most of them are from Wild Orchid Crafts. They have a beautiful assortment of flowers, all sizes and colours, as well as very pretty embellishments.  I also buy a few flowers by Recollections from Michaels.
 
I hope you like my card at least as much as I enjoyed making it :-)
Thank you for stopping by and for the sweet comments.
 
Till next time,
Happy Crafting!
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card.

    Realy lovely.

    xxx Marian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful and sweet card. I love the flowers on it! Thanks for entering our DT call!

    -Samantha
    Crafty Gals Corner - DT Coordinator
    Crafty Gals Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)