Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Back to School Card

Hello, my crafting friends, I hope you are all having a wonderful week.  If not, hang in there, it's almost the week end again :-)
 
I have a back to school card to share with you today, that I made for my daughter and her husband.  I gave it to them when school started at the end of August, but forgot to share it.
 
 
I got the inspiration to make a S-fold card from Mary from CardzTV. The apple, backpack and laptop were all cut with the cricut. The papers are from an All-Seasons paper stack.  They are both at college, my daughter is doing her classes online this semester in order to stay home with her baby girl. He is going to classes at the campus.  This is why I have the backpack and the laptop :-)
 
 
I left the inside blank so that I could write my own personal message.  It was a quick and simple card to make, but I think it came out very cute.  What do you all think?
 
Thank you for stopping by today.
 
Till next time,
Happy Crafting.




2 comments:

  1. I have to try one of these card! I love the way it came out!

    Hugs,
    - Samantha
    Clear it Out DT
    HIMCR DT
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)