Friday, September 26, 2014

CardzTV Challenge # 1 ~ Dots & Stripes

Hi my crafting friends. I'm so excited to be joining Mary and other very talented ladies for another term as a team member of CardzTV  Cards Designers :-)

 
For our first challenge of this new term, we would like you to create a card using Dots and Stripes.  How fun is that?  I can't wait to see what you come up with.  Once you completed your card, join us by linking it to CardzTV Challenge #1.  Mary has a set of her wonderful stamps to give away to one lucky participant! You have until noon EST, Thursday, October 9, 2014, to post your name and a link to your card at CardzTV.
 
Here is what I came up with for my card using Dots and Stripes.
 
 
I made a Halloween card for my little granddaughter. I think that this little teddy bear witch is just too darn cute. I used the Teddy Bear Parade cricut cartridge to cut it out. The background mat is a die from Marianne Designs called Anja's square.

 
As you can see, I made a twisted easel card. I love this type of fold and don't use it often enough :-)
For the inside, I used Anja's square again to cut the mat which I placed on top of the Stripes paper.  Both of these DP's came from a paper pad by Paper Studio called All Seasons. The cardstocks are also from the Paper Studio.  I made a little "stand" for my easel card by adding pop dots to the sentiment, which is a stamp from the CardzTV stamp set called Happy Days. I added a little bat and  a little spider for decoration.  After all, what would Halloween be without bats and spiders? :-)
 
Now, let me show you this great stamp set from CardzTV.  As you can see there are loads of greetings for every occasion. This is one of my "go to" sets.  You can purchase this stamp set and look at all the other wonderful sets here.
 
 
I want to take a minute and tell you about a new blog in bloggie land.
  It is the CardzTV Gallery Blog.
  Here you will find a new amazing project, every day, created by very talented crafters using CardzTV stamps.  To visit this wonderful new blog, click here.
 
http://www.cardztvgallery.blogspot.com/
 
 
Well, friends that was my project for today.  Thank you so much for stopping by and remember that I love to hear from you, so do take a few moments to leave me some bloggie love:-)
 
Till next time,
Happy Crafting!
 
Hugs,
 

14 comments:

  1. What a fun sweet card with a great fold. - Eva Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Lena, I like the image the colours and the frame
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Teddy Bear Parade is one of my many favorites of cartridges. This card is so adorable. <3Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is to die for cute. Love the spider and bat. I need to learn how to make this twist fold, so much fun. Love this!!! T.F.I

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable twisted easel card. I know your granddaughter will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWWW I so love your Witchy Pooh Bear!!
    This is one of my fav cartridges!!
    You really did do an outstanding creative job!! Really love the stamp set you chose. You really did do one outstanding creative job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a darling image! Your granddaughter will love it! I love the mat you used behind the witch and of course the teddy bear witch is so stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry wrong comment on your other card. It belongs to this one.

    hugs Marian

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super cute Halloween card!! Love the adorable little bear!!!! TFS!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute!! You just can't go wrong with Teddy Bear Parade!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like this fold and the especially the cut behind the cute teddy dressed for Halloween!


    ~Beth
    Cardz TV DT Member
    craftyscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card! I know Emma will too! This is such an awesome cartridge. :)

    - Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)