Monday, September 29, 2014

Hang in There!

Hi crafting friends.  I made this card for a friend who is facing health issues right now.  I thought that it might brighten her day.
 
 
The image is a stamp by Wee Stamps called Fluffy, Hang in There.  I thought it very appropriate for this occasion. The mat was cut using a MS PATP punch set. The flowers are from my stock, purchased at Wild Orchid Crafts.

 
Nothing better than a prayer for encouragement, so I used this one on the inside of the card.  The corners were punched with the corner punch of the same MS set I used on the mat on the front of the card.
 
That was it, pretty simple, but I think it brighten her day a little and definitely let her know that she is in our thoughts and prayers.
 
Till next time,
God Bless
 

5 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card and image. I know it will bring a smile to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure that will give her positive feelings!!
    I very sweet and nice card. I love the stamp(?).

    xxx Marian

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! Your friend will love it! The image is so cute! I love the flowers. The inside sentiment is beautiful. Fabulous job my friend!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this prayer since I was a little girl. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautifully sweet card! I love the colors and all the florals! So pretty!

    - Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)