Saturday, September 27, 2014

HIMCR Challenge # 167 ~ Any Holiday!

Happy Saturday crafting friends!  I'm back today with our new challenge at Hiding in My Craft Room.  Today's challenge is number 167 and it's all about making a project for any holiday of your choice.

http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/

You have till Saturday, October 4, 2014 - 2:00 am PDT to make a project and link it to our challenge.
 
 
http://www.scrappersdelights.com/store/
 
Scrapper's Delights is our sponsor for this week. They are sponsoring 3 digi images to one lucky participant :-)  They have very cute images that are a total pleasure to work with and provide great inspiration for your holiday projects.
 
 I chose their coloured digi image called Sabrina Witch and made a Halloween card with it.  I love the way it came out.  As you know, my colouring skills are not the greatest, so it's always a pleasure for me to use a coloured image.
 
 
I used papers from the paper stack from MAMBI from a couple of years ago.  I added a spiderweb border cut with a CottageCutz die and some orange ribbon.  To finish it off, I added some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, some raffia and a couple of little ghosts :-)  Can't have Halloween without little ghosts :-)
 
 
I used the same paper for the inside. The sentiment is a stamp by Whimsy.  The little spiders were cut with the same spiderweb die from CottageCutz.  I love the way this card came out and it was one of those simple and quick cards to make. Love it when it works out that way :-)  Of course having a coloured image goes a long way to picking papers, etc.  If you take a few moments to visit Scrapper's Delights store, I can assure that you won't be disappointed.
 
Thank you for taking time to visit my blog today.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and until next time,
Happy Crafting!

 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Anja's square is working again!!!
    I love the dots and stripes where you have to make a card with.
    It looks good.

    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. A real Halloween one with the tekst insite!!!

    xxx Marian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lena, this is so much fun! I love creating for fall, don't you? Beautifully done!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)