Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Welcome & Big Thank You!

Wow! I'm overwhelmed and humbled by all the lovely comments left on my blog hop post. Thank you all so much!  Also, a great big welcome to my newest followers.  I'm so glad to have you as part of my bloggie friends :-)
As I mentioned on my post, I will draw a winner and announce it tomorrow, so you have till midnight tonight CST to still participate in the blog hop fun.
Good luck everyone, and once again, thanks a bunch for all your sweet comments and for becoming a follower of my blog :-)
 
Till tomorrow,
Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

  1. It was a GREAT hop! So much inspiration:)
    Happy Tuesday!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for all of your new followers, Lena. You're projects are awesome.
    Linda ☺
    Crafting With Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the new followers. A Super cute & fun hop!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*



    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)