Thursday, October 9, 2014

CardzTV Card Challenge # 2 ~ To Die For

Happy Friday all!  We have a very fun and easy challenge for you at CardzTV today.  All you have to do is use a die cut on your card. It can be made by any one of your electronic machines or by just using one of your favourite dies.


Before I show you my card for this challenge, I want to introduce you to CardzTV new stamp set release.  Mary has really out done herself as usual with these cute, cute stamp sets.  They are ...

 
 

 
 

 
 
Aren't they adorable?  And just in time for all the holidays that are coming up.  To buy CardzTV stamps, or to browse through numerous other choices, click here.
 
Now for my card.  I used my Cricut Expression to cut out these dies using the Happy Haunting cartridge. I just thought that this frame went beautiful with my Mr. Bones :-)
  
 
The skeleton ribbon is from Walmart. The DP is from a stack called Haunted Mansion by Recollections.  The sentiment is a stamp from the new CardzTV "Frankly Frightful" stamp set.
These stamp sets are absolutely wonderful to work with.  They are photopolymer stamps that stamp clean and sharp every time, using a variety of inks.  I used SU! punches to mat the sentiment.
 
 
I used the same papers for the inside of my card, computer printed a Halloween poem, that I found on the interne,t and added a few bats for good measure :-) 
 
Now fellow crafters, go dig out your dies or machines and create a card to join in our challenge at CardzTV.  I can't wait to see all your beautiful creations.  Mary is giving away one of her stamp sets to one lucky participant. 
 
  For more inspiration, take a few moments and visit my DT sisters' blogs.  You will be amazed at the wonderful cards they created for this challenge. You will find their names with a link to their blogs on the right hand side bar under CardzTV DT.  You may also want to visit the CardzTV Gallery where an amazingly talented group of CardzTV designers post a card every day for your inspiration.  Yes, that's right, I said every day!!! :-)  You really do want to take a few minutes to visit, you won't be disappointed.
 
Till next time,
Happy Crafting!
 
Hugs,

14 comments:

  1. This is so awesome. I love all the skeletons. Perfect for Halloween!
    Linda ☺
    Crafting With Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY Your Card is totally
    WICKED AWESOME and no bones about it!!
    You really did one outstanding clever and creative job. I love the stamps they so rock and the cartridge you used is fabooolous!! Just definitely one Spooktacular job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant card, I love the skelly and the ribbon
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I wish I had the patience to cut out that skeleton :) Looks great with the new stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the paper, the skeleton and the design of this card. Great job! <3Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many great details, I keep seeing more as I continue looking. The ribbon, paper, and frame are perfect.

    ~Beth
    Cardz TV DT Member
    craftyscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous Halloween card, Lena!! I love the background paper and the ribbon!!! Have a great weekend.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lena,
    i love your card and all of those skeletons! I even went to Walmart looking for that ribbon (but alas did not find it).
    Have a great weekend
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card....Love the design and overall look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card! Great design and the skeleton too cute
    Deb
    Gallery DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Lena!! Love the skeleton. And that frame is perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the ribbon and skeleton you used. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sooo stinking cute!! I love the skeleton!

    - Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  14. OK Lena this is perfect. I love all the skeletons and omg I am so taking inspiration from you for the poem inside a card. Way to blow it out of this world. LOVE T.F.I

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)