Thursday, October 23, 2014

CardzTV Challenge #3 - "Scene It"

 Yes, that's right, our challenge for you this week at CardzTV is to make a card with a Halloween scene.  Isn't that fun?  So, let all your ghouls come out to play and join our challenge at CardzTV :-)
 
 
You will have till noon EST on Thursday, November 6, 2014 to link your card to our challenge.  Mary from CardzTV is giving away one of her great stamp sets!  You can browse and/or purchase CardzTV Stamps here.
 
Here is my "Halloween Scene-It" card for this challenge and although it came out totally different from what I had in mind, I'm still very happy with the way it did turn out :-)
 
 
Materials used:
Cardstocks - Bazzill
Town border -  Impression Obsession Die - Halloween Hill Town Border
Haunted/lantern tree - Cottage Cutz die - Lantern Tree
Grass border - Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut Cartridge (cave girl)
Sentiment - CardzTV stamp set - Frankly Frightful
 
 
This is the "Frankly Frightful" stamp I used.  Doesn't it have the most spook-tacular sentiments perfect for Halloween? I love it! :-) Since these are clear photopolymer stamps, I was able to cut mine and shape it so it fit on my card.  It's not problem at all to place the pieces back together on a clear acrylic block.
 
 
And here is the inside of my card.  Just added a few more Halloween details to bring it all together.  The little poem was found online and computer printed.
 
I hope you enjoyed my Halloween scene.  I definitely think, that the ghoulies and ghosties will have loads of fun on Halloween night :-)
 
For more inspiration, take a few moments and visit my DT sisters' blogs.  You won't regret it, I promise you.  These incredibly talented ladies have come up with the most gorgeous cards!  You will find their names with a link to their blogs on the right hand side bar of this post under CardzTV.
 
I can't wait to see all the wonderful scenes you're going to create for this fun challenge :-)
Good luck everyone!

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Clear it Out Challenge - Halloween - Orange & Black
LacySunshine - Halloween
 
Till next time,
Crafty Hugs
 
 


12 comments:

  1. This is totally awesome Lena!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this scene card. The little dies are adorable!!!! Great job :-)
    Linda (Cardz TV DT)
    Crafting With Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is WICKED Awesome!!!
    OMG Your scene is SPOOKTACULAR!!
    You sure came up with lots of FABOOLOUS clever and creative ideas!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us @ CIO challenge blog...your project is awesome...hope you stop by and play with us again <((><

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great card! I love the scene you created! What an awesome die cut!

    Thanks for playing along at Clear It Out!

    Samantha
    -Clear it Out DT
    -HIMCR DT
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! This fantastic Lena! Love this spooky scene card...the colors are fantastic and I love the poem you used for the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Thanks for joining at Lacy Sunshine: Halloween
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving everything about this! So perfect for the Clear It Out Challenge. Thank you for sharing with us this week. Hope you can join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love, love, love everything about this card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lena,
    Your card is totally awesome and that verse on the inside is wonderful. Such a perfect sentiment for your scene!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fantastic scene you have created here! Love the sentiment on the inside too. Thank you for joining in the Lacy Sunshine Challenge this time.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Lacy Sunshine DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a awesome Hallowwen card!!! I simply love this card!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)