Saturday, October 11, 2014

HIMCR Challenge # 169 ~ SSS

Hi all!  I'm back today with challenge # 169 for Hiding in My Craft Room
This week's challenge is to make any project of your choice using scraps.  Yes, it's that easy!

 
 

 
Our sponsor this week is The Paper Shelter.  They are giving away a $20 gift certificate to their store.  Grab a cup of coffee or tea and take a few moments to visit their store.  They have a very cute and sweet selection of images that you will love to work with.
 

 
For my card, I used this cute image.  Isn't this fairy sweet?  I typed in the sentiment close to the image instead of make a special embellishment for it.  I cut the stars border using a MS punch.  Then I added the little star cut offs to the green paper for some interest. I'm so glad that I got to use some scraps for this card.  Even the ribbon was a small left over piece :-)
 
All you have to do to join in the fun of our challenge is to go grab a few scraps from your stash, make a project using them, and then link it up to our challenge # 169 at HIMCR.  You have till Saturday, 18 October, 2014 @ 2:00 am PST to link your project to our challenge and to stand in line to win the very generous prize from our sponsor.
 
If you need some inspiration, then take a few moments and visit my DT sisters.  You will find a link to their blogs on the right hand bar of this post, under HIMCR DT.
 
Till next time,
Crafty Hugs.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Lena, I like the sweet image and the stars
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute.
    I love the fairy and you made her even nicer with your coloring!!!
    Great job.
    Marian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)