Saturday, October 25, 2014

HIMCR Challenge # 171 ~ Any Holiday!

Happy Saturday all! A warm and friendly welcome to my newest followers! I'm so glad to have you here.  I hope that I can inspire you with some of my creations.
 
 
Now, on to our challenge # 171 at Hiding in My Craft Room.  Today's challenge is all about making a project for a Holiday, and it can be any Holiday.
 
 
Our sponsor for this challenge is A Day for Daisies. They are sponsoring the prize for one lucky winner this week and it will be a $12 gift certificate to their webstore, which you can find here.

 
For my card, I used their Pretty Ornaments digi image.  I used my copic markers and a Gold Sakura Gelly Roll pen to colour in the ornaments.  The greenery, at the top of the card, was made with a MS punch.  The little birds holding the festive lights is a die from CottageCutz.
The border was punched using another punch by MS.  Gems and bow are from my stash.
 
 
Here is the inside of my card.  Last week, I won a prize from a blog hop at Cherish Each Precious Day. The prize was $25 to Great Impression Stamps.  I love their stamps and can't tell you how thrilled I was to purchase some more.  This sentiment was one of them :-)
 
Now, you have till Saturday 2:00am PST on November 1, 2014 to link your project to our challenge, at HIMCR, in order to join in the fun and to stand a chance of winning some very cute images from our sponsor.

Till next time,
Crafty hugs.

 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. A lovely card! Awesome job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty! I just love the lighted garland at the top, and of course the bling! The ornaments look great. And as always, the sentiment inside is fabulous!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)