Sunday, November 23, 2014

29th Wedding Anniversary!

Today, hubby and I are celebrating our 29th wedding anniversary.  Don't ask, because I have no clue as to where the last 29 years went to.  All I know is that time flies by faster and faster as you grow older.  And all I can tell you is that it's been an adventure that has taken us through 6 different homes in 3 different continents.  We have raised two wonderful children and have made lots of friends along the way. We've had our ups and our downs, but we've stuck together through the journey :-)
 
Here is the card I made for hubby ...

 
I've been wanting to use this anchor die from Spellbinders, and my papers from my new DCWV  pack, called Hey Sailor, so this was the perfect opportunity :-) Used red card candies to add a little colour.
 
 
I found this poem online a while back and fell in love with it.  Is it just not perfect?
The stamps are from SU!'s Open Sea stamp set.
 
Well, this was just a little post to share our celebration with you.
 
Thank you for stopping and God Bless.

 


3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary and such a wonderful card to give your hubby. Love the nautical theme and the pops of red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card.
    And the poem is beautifull.
    Love Marian.
    Just 2 more sleeps and I am with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love nautical themes with blue white and reds, a lovely card :)
    Hugs
    Georgie (New DT Buddie) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)