Monday, November 10, 2014

95th Male Birthday Card

Good Monday to all. I hope it's a great start to a great week.
I have a card to share with you today that I made for my husband's uncle who will be celebrating his 95th birthday!
 
 
I used two stamps from Our Daily Bread Designs to make this card. The one is the Fishing Net Background and the other is called Anchor.  I coloured in the image with copic markers.
I made the nautical knot using some jute. The greeting was computer generated. I kept it fairly simple and without too many layers because it is going to be mailed to The Netherlands.
 
 
 
For the inside I used a computer generated sentiment and stamped an anchor from the Open Sea stamp set by StampinUp.

 
Thank you for stopping by today.
Till next time,
Crafty Hugs,
 

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)