Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Blue, White & Silver Christmas Card ~ Take 1 :-)

Hi everyone and welcome back to my blog.  I have another Christmas card to share with you today.
You're probably wondering what the heading of this post is all about, well wonder no more ... I will tell you :-)
 
I received a beautiful set of cards from a charity organization.  From one of the cards, I was able to cut 3 circles creating 3 different scenes.  This card is No. 1 in the series :-)  I will share the other two cards with you within the next couple of days.

 
Now for more details about my card.  The silver filigree corners and the white/silver berries spray are from Wild Orchid Crafts. They have the most beautiful assortment of goodies, ranging from beautiful flowers to other very delicate and pretty embellishments, such as pearls, buckles, sprays, pins, etc. You can visit their store here
 
I used a die from Marianne Designs, called Anja's Square, to showcase the focal image. Because this die is made in Holland, I think that it is more geared up for their size of cards which are mostly square, so I made this card to measure  5.25" x 5.25".  It may cost a few extra cents to put it in the mail, but I think it will be worth it :-)
 
I'll be entering this card in the Wild Orchid Crafts DT call they have going at the moment, so wish me luck! :-)
 
Till next time,
Happy Crafting!
 
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)