Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Blue, White & Silver Christmas Card ~ Take 2 :-)

So, as promised, here I am ready to share card number 2 of this 3 card series.


Although I decided to use the same colours as card No. 1, this time I use a different background die and my regular size card which is 6.5" x 5".

Here is the list of supplies I used:
Spellbinders die - Delicate Doilies
Embossing folder - Snowflakes by Cuttlebug
Sowflakes - MS punch and glittery brads from stash
Greeting - JustRite Stamps, stamped with Dusk Memento Ink
Card base and cardstocks - Recollections


For the inside, I used a stamp from Great Impressions for the sentiment and added a few snowflakes for a little extra interest.

I hope you enjoyed card No. 2.  I will be back again tomorrow with card No. 3 of this Christmas card recycle series :-)

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge
The Paper Shelter ~ Snowflakes
Christmas Cards All Year 'Round ~ No Patterned Papers

Thank you for stopping by today.
Hugs,



2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love it! So pretty! The image inside the die is beautiful. The embossing looks great behind it. I just love the blue! Awesome!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the dies you've used and gorgeous Christmas image, thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week for our Snowflakes challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)