Thursday, November 13, 2014

Blue, White & Silver with a dash of colour - Take 3 :-)

Good morning all.  I decided to add a dash of colour to this final card in the recycled Christmas card series.  Can you even call it a series?  There were only 3 cards :-)  I may come up with a few more from that set I received.  They are beautiful cards, but since I've been making my own, family and friends would be shocked if I sent them a Hallmark made one :-)  Such is the life of the famous, hehehe :-)

So, without further nonsense this morning, here is my card ~ blue, white and silver with a dash of red to make it merry & bright ...

 
Ta-da!  What do you all think?
 
Here is the list of supplies I used:
Anja's circle die by Marianne Designs for the background of focal image
Snowman from Cricut Christmas Kitsch cartridge
Sentiment - stamp by JustRite and cut with SU! punches
Snowflakes - MS punch
Snowfall paper - Kiwi Embroidery Paper
Card base (6.5" x 5") and cardstocks by Recollections

 
For the inside:
The stamp I used, used to be a wood mounted stamp.  But a few years ago, I had the bright idea of converting all my wood stamps to cling stamps and I didn't keep the information on them.  As you can see I kept the inside of this card very simple ~ just added a couple of snowflakes and a little stamped image of holly to add the dash of colour.
 
Well, my crafting friends this was the final card in this blue, white and silver card series. I will go through the rest of the cards and see if there is another card that I can recycle.  If so, I will share it with you.
 
Till next time,
Crafty Hugs
 

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card Lena, I love the design,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! I just love die you've used! The snowman is cute. I really must open this cartridge. Lol Fabulous job my friend!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done! Love your series too! Sorry I haven't been around much lately, but hopefully things are starting to calm down around here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)