Thursday, November 6, 2014

CardzTV Cards Challenge #4 ~ Give Thanks.

Today, at CardzTV we have a wonderful challenge for you.  It is all about creating a
 Thank You card for Thanksgiving! 
 http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/


  So for my card, I used the Teddy Bear Parade cricut cartridge and made this cute little teddy bear turkey :-)
 The papers are from the Four Seasons paper pack by The Paper Studio. I used a Spellbinders die called Leafy Squares to cut out the burnt orange frame and the Swiss Dots embossing folder to emboss the dots on the white mat.  The greeting was punched out using SU! oval punches. Lace, brads and flowers are all from my stash.
 
I used two different stamp sets to make this greeting.  The word "Thankful" is from the Many Thanks stamp set and the "for you" came from the Happy Days stamp set.  Do you all see how wonderful these stamp sets are that you can mix and match at will to make just the right greeting you're looking for?  Here is a look-see at these two wonderful CardzTV stamp sets.  To go to the CardzTV stamp store, click here.
http://www.cardztvstamps.blogspot.com/

http://www.cardztvstamps.blogspot.com/
 
Let me show you the inside of my card. 
 
I used the same burnt orange cardstock to cut another leafy square to frame my sentiment.  This is also a stamp from the Happy Days stamp set.  I added "1st" with a fine line sharpie and sprinkled a few of the cut out leaves around the card - after all it is Fall :-)
 
In case you are wondering, I made this card for my little granddaughter who is 5 months old, so this will be her very "1st" Thanksgiving.
 
You have until noon EDT, Thursday, November 20, 2014 to post your name and link your Thankful project to our challenge at CardzTV.  You don't have to use CardzTV stamps to enter, but you do need to create a new project as backlinks are not allowed.
 
Mary will be giving away one of her CardzTV stamp sets to one lucky winner, picked by Random.org.  I can't wait to see all your wonderful creations!
 
Till next time,
Count your Blessings and Give Thanks.
 
Hugs,
 

5 comments:

  1. Your Card is so stinkin' cute love your Teddy Bear Turkey it's absolutely one of my most favorite cartridges and I just love your turkey you really did one super creative job and love how you did the inside too....AWWWW too cute Granddaughter's 1st Thanksgiving and ya know what??? Your card will be forever cherished. Great Job Grandma!!!
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love the Teddy Bear Turkey Lena!!! So very cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this teddy bear Turkey!!!
    Especcialy because I am fond of teddy bears!!!!
    You made a very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute card!! Love the sweet Teddy bear!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)