Thursday, November 20, 2014

CardzTV Challenge # 5 ~ Colour My Christmas

Yes, it's Friday! Woohoo!  And being Friday, it's time for another challenge at CardzTV
 
http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/

Our challenge for you this week is to use Green, Red, White and Pink Only!  Oh boy, this was definitely a challenge for me :-) but that was part of the fun and after thinking about it for a while, I actually came up with two cards!

 
For my first card, I used several different textured papers to make the gift bags and different tissue papers to decorate them. The Merry Christmas is a die from Memory Box and the Santa is a die from Cottage Cutz. The greeting stamp is from the CardzTV Very Merry stamp set. I absolutely love this stamp set. It has so many fun greetings/sayings. Here is a peek and here is where you can go to purchase it :-)
 
 
 And here is my other card, which also uses a greeting from the Very Merry stamp set from CardzTV.
 

The embossing folder I used is from Cuttlebug called Lace Tree.  I used green, red and pink gems from my stash to "decorate" the tree.  The patterned paper is from a stack by Marianne Designs called Cozy Christmas.
 
Now it's your turn to join us for this challenge.  You have till Thursday noon, December 4, 2014 to make your card and link it up to CardzTV.  Mary will be giving away one of her wonderful stamp sets to one lucky participant.
 
Thank you for stopping by today.  I can't wait to see the festive cards that you will create using Red, Green, White and Pink only.
 
Till next time,
Enjoy your holiday preparations :-)
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Both of these are adorable. Love the gift bags in the first one and the white Christmas tree really makes the "ornaments" stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are most fabulous Lena!!! I so love the gift bags on the front of the first one. And the tree is so beautiful on the second!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, cannot wait to see it in rea. l.Just 4 more sleeps!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)