Saturday, November 15, 2014

HIMCR Challenge #174 ~ Think Fall!

Hello my crafting friends.  Yes, I know what you thinking ... it's hard to Think Fall, when you have your blog all in Christmas gear :-).  Well, I guess you can take this as part of the challenge :-) because I'm like a kid in a chocolate store, all ready for Christmas! :-) And yes, crafting friends, I know it is only the middle of November, but if I had my way, it would be Christmas all year round:-)  Oh my, I can hear you all gasp! Well, lol, it gets worse ... if I had my way, it would be summer all year round too - Christmas, in the tropics, all year round. Now there is a sweet fantasy :-)

http://www.2cuteink.com/

Okay, so enough of my nonsense and onto today's card that I made using a very sweet image from our sponsor, 2 Cute Ink.

 
Isn't this little pumpkin by 2 Cute Ink cute? I printed the image and used my Cricut Explore to cut it.  The three leaves are part of the image, but I cut them out too and arranged them in a slightly different way so that they would fit in with my scene. The fence,  tree and clouds are all dies from Memory Box.  The squirrels, which were inspired by a dear friend, are dies from Impression Obsession. The grass was cut using a Fiskars punch and the landscape was sponged in with Memento Summer Sky and Memento Bamboo Leaves inks. The greeting on the cloud is a stamp from CardzTV stamp set called Happy Days.

 
I used the third squirrel, also from Impression Obsession Dies, and a few leaves, from CottageCutz dies, to decorate the inside of my card. The sentiment stamp is from Crafter's Companion's  Stamp-It Australia Friendship Sentiments set.
 
Now my dear friends, it's time to Think Fall and join in the fun of our challenge # 174 at Hiding in my Craft Room.  The prize for one lucky participant this week is two digital stamps generously sponsored by 2 Cute Ink.
 
Remember that you have till Saturday, 2:00 am PST, November 22, 2014 to link your Fall project.
Can't wait to see all your lovely creations.
 
I'm going to enter this card in the following challenge:
 
Thank you for stopping by today.
Till next time
Season's Blessings!

 

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, Lena!!! Love it...thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute seasonal creation Lena. Thank you for sharing with us at WNW Challenge.
    Laine - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)