Saturday, November 22, 2014

HIMCR Challenge #175 ~ Any Holiday

This should be an easy one with Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up real soon :-)
Our images and prize this week are being sponsored by My Besties. Take a moment to visit their online store. They have cute images and something to suit everyone's tastes.

For my card, I used their Elf Girl image. Isn't she adorable?
I coloured her in with copic markers. Used Spellbinders Majestic Labels 25 die to cut the frame around her.  Greeting is a stamp from JustRite Noel Christmas Ornaments set. Flowers, ribbon and gems are all from my stash and the papers are all from my scraps drawer :-)


And here is what I did with the inside of my card. Kept it in the same colours and papers and added a candy cane stamp for a little extra interest. The sentiment is a stamp from Great Impressions stamps.
Scallop punch is from SU!

I hope you come join the fun this week at Hiding in My Craft Room and join us for our
 challenge #175 which is all about making a card for a holiday of your choice.  You have till Saturday, 2:00 am PST, November 29, 2014, to link your project and stand in line to win any four of the images used by our DT this week from My Besties.

Thank you for visiting today. Hope to see you back soon.

Till next time,
Have a fun and safe weekend.


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and coloring of this cute image. Love that die cut frame around her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lena, I like the adorable image
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)