Saturday, November 29, 2014

HIMCR Challenge #176 ~ Freestyle!

Hello crafting friends.  It's Saturday, so it's time for another challenge at Hiding in My Craft Room!  Our challenge this week is Freestyle which means you can create any project of your choice! Can't get much easier than that :-)
 
http://diecutswithaview.com/index.php
 
Our sponsor this week is Die Cuts With a View. As I'm sure you all know, they have a huge variety of paper stacks to suit everyone's crafting tastes :-).  We will have three winners this week with a total grand prize of $100!
 
 
For my project, I used the DCWV Autumn Medley paper stack and created the November page on one of my calendars. I love the way it came out. The images were a gift from my daughter and were cut on her silhouette. I can't remember where she purchased them from, but as soon as I find out, I will be back and will edit this post.  The little paper flowers are from my stash.
 
I love this picture as it represents three generations of women in our family ~ me, my daughter and my granddaughter.  This pic was taken at the local pumpkin patch where the cutest little pumpkin was my little Emma :-)
 
Now remember you will have till Saturday, December 6, 2014, 2:00 am PST to make your project and to link it up to Hiding in My Craft Room, challenge #176.  Not only will you be joining a fun group of other participants, but you will also stand to win one of the three prizes!
 
Thank you stopping by today and for the bloggie love.
 
Till next time,
Happy Crafting.


3 comments:

  1. Awwww! Love the picture! Emma is adorable! The die cuts are so cute! Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its beautiful!!! A wonderful photo!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you calendars! They are always so wonderful!
    - Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)