Friday, December 5, 2014

CardzTV Challenge # 6 ~ Let it Snow

Hello crafting friends and welcome back. I have a fun fold card to share with you today as part of our challenge at CardzTV.

http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/
 
The challenge this week is "Let it Snow"
Create a Christmas card using Snowflakes or a Snowman.


For my card this week, I made a Star Fold card.  Isn't it pretty? I enjoyed making this card and plan on making more.  To find the tutorial for this card, please go to Pysseltagen' Blog.  The only thing that I noticed with making this card, is that your measurements have to be very precise or the card will not fold properly.  Trust me on this :-), I found out the hard way :-)

 
For the front of my card, I used a greeting from the CardzTV stamp set called Very Merry.  I love this set for Christmas cards.  It has so many greetings ~ all perfect for Christmas cards!


Here is the fun part of the card.  When you open it up, it has a snow scene on the inside!  Ta-Da! Fred the Snowman and a few falling snowflakes :-)  Both the glitter and blue papers are from my stash. The snowman and trees are all part of a die set called Snowglobe Accessories by CottageCutz.  The various snowflakes were cut using MS punches. For the greeting's mat I used SU! oval punches.
 
Now it's your turn to grab some of your favourite supplies and create a card using a snowman or snowflakes or both like I did :-) You have until noon EST, Thursday, 18 December 2014, to post your name and a link to your creation, using the Inlinks tool at the CardzTV blog.  You don't have to use CardzTV stamps to enter, but you do have to create a new project  ... no backlinks allowed.  The card challenge winner will be picked by random.org and will receive a set of CardzTV stamps generously sponsored by Mary :-)  Can't wait to see all your beautiful creations!
 
If you need some inspiration to get you going, take a few moments and visit the blogs of my team mates.  They have made some fun, festive and amazing cards to get your creative juices flowing :-)  You'll find their names with a link to their blogs on the side bar to the right of this post.
 
As always, thank you for stopping by and leaving me all your wonderful encouraging thoughts.  I love reading through your comments :-)

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Christmas Cards All Year 'Round
Die Cut Divas
Crafting Musketeers
Till next time,
Happy Crafting!





13 comments:

  1. OMG Lena what a gorgeous card and a most unique fold I've never seen this before I love it and girl you sure are one super clever and oh so creative gal. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Lena. Love the sparkle and the snowman scene inside is so cute. Great job :-)
    Linda (CardzTV DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is beautiful!! I simply love this card!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel so inspired! What a beautiful card! I want to make one of these, they're absolutely gorgeous!

    - Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So clever and very pretty hun xx Thank you for joining us over at http://craftingmusketeers.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sandie (Crafting Muskateers DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this card is totally adorable and gorgeous! The layout, colors and designs are superb! So lovely. This will surely make a lovely Christmas wishes this holiday season. Cheers on holidays!

    Love,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never seen this fold before. It sure makes for a lovely card. Thank you for entering it in the Die Cut Diva's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful creation. I've never seen this fold either.

    So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful , thank you for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers this month , Fran (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing with us over at Lia Stampz

    Laura
    Lia Stampz Challenge Blog DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful!

    Elaine
    ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)