Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas Cards - Silhouette cut files

As I was running out of time, I made another batch of similar cards using one cut file, this time from the Silhouette store.  Again, I tried to make them each just a tad different so that everyone gets a Lena's Creations original :-)

 
I thought this was such a festive and elegant card to make :-)  I must admit that I had trouble turning it into a print and cut file, but my daughter, the savvy one, helped me :-)  It was quite a job but it was worth it. 

 
 Here is a pic showing a variety of the same card.  Different inside backgrounds and somewhat different colour accents and voila, unique cards :-)

 
Just a quick peek into the inside of one of the cards.  They are all pretty similar, except for the papers, and I also used a variety of holly stamp combinations to make them different.

 
This reindeer cut caught my eye the very first time I saw it, so I bought it and here are two different cards I made using this same file.


And here is a peek at the inside - again I used different snowflake combos to make them different.

 
I hope you enjoyed my cards today.  I really ran short on time this year, so mass producing became the norm this festive season.  Definitely a New Year's resolution ~ to be more on top of my card making for next Christmas :-)
 
Till next time,
Happy New Year
May it be the best one for you and your loved ones!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)