Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas Kitsch Cards

I hope you had a lovely weekend and have all your plans made for your New Year celebration! :-)  For us, the plans are a quite evening at home with family, yummy food, board and card games and then pop open some bubbly at midnight and ring in the New Year with more food and fun! :-)
A great way to start a New Year :-)

I have a few cards, made using the Christmas Kitsch Cricut Cartridge and my new Explore, that I would like to share with you.  I love this new cricut machine, and this cartridge was one of those that I knew I just couldn't live without :-)

Although I made a couple of cards using the same cut, I did try to make them unique in some small way.  So take a few moments and take a look ...

Santa Cards

Sleigh Card No. 1

Inside of Sleigh Card No. 1

Sleigh Card No. 2

 Inside of Sleigh Card No. 2

Snowman Card No. 1


Inside of Snowman Card No. 1

Snowman Card No. 2

Inside of Snowman Card No. 2. 

Like I said, I love this cartridge and plan on making a few more cards using it.  I will start building my Christmas stash a little earlier next year :-)  I may do the Snowman card a few more times, but I'll do his accessories in a brighter colour.  These cards came out pretty but I prefer something with a little more pop :-)

I hope you enjoyed your visit today.  I will be back tomorrow with a  few more cards that were done using cuts from my new Silhouette machine.  I really got spoilt in the last couple of months as I got both the Cricut Explore and the Silhouette Cameo.  Love them both!

Till next time,
Crafty Hugs.



2 comments:

  1. GAAAhhhh! SO CUTE!! I love the kitsch and the retro vintage feel of these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your cards are Fabulous & Gorgeous!! You really took this Christmas Kitsch Cartridge to another whole creative level!!!
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)