Saturday, December 13, 2014

HIMCR Challenge # 178 - Super Scraps Saturday

Happy Saturday all and welcome back to my blog!

http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/
 
Our challenge this week, at Hiding in My Craft Room, is to use your scraps.  So, take this opportunity and dig out those scraps and join in our challenge.

http://www.thepapershelter.com/

 Our sponsor this week is The Paper Shelter. They are also sponsoring our prize this week ~ one lucky participant will win a $20 gift certificate to their webstore.  They have the cutest images and some of them are pre- coloured which is a bonus if you want to make a quick, yet great looking card :-)
 
 
For my card, I used their pre-coloured Gingerbread House image. Isn't it adorable? I printed it on photo paper and the colours came out beautiful and vibrant. I used some candy cane and gum drop paper, as well as green cardstock from my scrap drawer. Even the ribbon was a left over piece from another project :-) I added a little gingerbread charm to the bow and a gingerbread button to the sentiment.  

 
The two candies and greeting I stamped on the inside are from the same stamp set.  Unfortunately, I don't have the details on this set anymore. 
 
I hope you will join in our fun this week at Hiding in My Craft Room.  You have till Saturday, 20 December 2014, 2:00 am PST to link your project to the HIMCR blog. All you have to do, is to create a new project (no back links, please) using your scraps and voila, one easy challenge :-)  And don't forget the prize from our wonderful sponsor, The Paper Shelter!
 
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope this is the start to a great weekend!
 
Till next time,
Merry Christmas :-)
 
 





3 comments:

  1. Awww... this is the sweetest little gingerbread house! I love the off-kiltered design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lena, I like the adorable image and the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable - inside and out. What a great idea to print it on photo paper too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)