Saturday, December 27, 2014

HIMCR Challenge # 180 ~ Freestyle ~ Anything but Christmas!

Happy Saturday all!
Our challenge for you today at Hiding in My Craft Room is Freestyle! Woohoo! All that we ask is that you make a project relevant to anything but Christmas. 

http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/

Our sponsor today is our wonderful team leader, Laurie from Hiding in My Craft Room.  She will be sponsoring the challenge winner's prize and it's going to be a surprise!   As you know, Laurie always comes up with some awesome prizes :-)
 
I made this card to send to a friend of mine that has recently become a Grandma to a very cute baby boy.
 

 
Since I used some of my scraps, I can't tell you where all the papers I used are from, but I can tell you that the sweet baby image is a stamp called Wee One by Whimsy Wee Stamps, and the nappy safety pin is a stamp by Crafter's Companion called Special Little Person.  I coloured them in using copic markers.
 
This is our last challenge for 2014, but don't be sad, because we have lots of fun challenges to share with you in 2015! :-)
 
Till next time,
Happy Crafting.
 


 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Cuteness! What a sweet card, for a sweet occasion! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lena, I like the image and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)