Thursday, January 29, 2015

Cardz TV Cards Challenge #2 ~ Use Hearts!

TGIF! :-)
It's been a very busy week and I'm so glad it's Friday! How about you?
 
http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/

Well, being Friday means that it's time for another challenge from Cardz TV. This weeks challenge is to use hearts on your cards. The prize is a Cardz TV stamp set of your choice generously sponsored by Mary :-)
 
 
Here is the Valentine card I made for my little Princess Emma :-)  She is going to be 8 months old in a week and this will be her very First Valentine :-)  I'm sure you've noticed by now that I have made all Teddy Bear cards for all her "Firsts" :-) I used my Cricut Explore to cut out this sweet teddy bear from the Teddy Bear Parade cartridge.  The heart card is from the Hello Kitty cartridge. The heart brads, flowers and bow are all from my stash.

 
This card came out somewhat smaller than what I had anticipated, so by the time I was done with my embellishments on the front of the card, there was no space left for a greeting.  So, instead, I got out my Beary Sweet stamp set from Cardz TV and went to town on the inside of the card :-) I just love all the different sentiments :-)  I also used the Happy Days stamp set for the center sentiment.
 
Here are the pics of the stamp sets I used.  Do you see all the "Beary Sweet" sayings? How could I have just picked one?  There is a saying for every teddy bear card you'll ever make :-)
 
 
The Happy Days set is one of those that I would recommend as part of a starter kit for a card maker :-) Just look at all the different occasions it can be used for!

 
I would love for you to make a card, use a heart or hearts on it and join our challenge.  You have till noon EST on Thursday, 12 February 2015 to make your card and to link it to Cardz TV challenge #2.
Can't wait to see all your sweet creations :-)
 
Till next time,
Happy Crafting!
 

 

7 comments:

  1. This is as cute as can be. I'm sure it will be a cherished keepsake, along with all the other "firsts" you've made for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Valentine is simply the sweetest and cutest ever and perfect for Princess Emma's 1st Valentine and the right size to put into her baby book. You really came up with lots of adorable clever and creative ideas and truly love how you chose to use the stamps. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is most wonderful Lena!! I so love that darling teddy bear and I love all of the embellies you used on the front. Great sentiments!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaw, what a darling card! The little bear is so sweet and perfect to have her sit in the center of your heart shaped card!
    So cute!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this. I just love your pink bee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card, Lena!!! I love the heart shape and the sweet teddy bear!!! Love this card!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable--love that heart shape oh so much and that teddy bear is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)