Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge # 1 & Bloghop ~ Anything Goes.

Hello and welcome back my crafting friends. I have a special treat for you today ~ our very first challenge at Crafty Gals Corner! Not only that, but we are starting off with a bang, so to speak :-), in the form of a bloghop.  That way you get to meet the team! How fun is that?
 
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com/
 
The theme of our first challenge is Anything Goes!
 Easy peasy, right?  Perfect to get you started :-)
 
Our sponsors for this challenge are:
  
http://buysassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com/
Prize: 4 digital images 

 
AND
 

All Dressed Up
 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/alldressedupstamps
 
 Prize: 2 digital images

 
For my card, I chose this beautiful image from Sassy Studio Designs.  I had fun colouring in this image, and using some of my new toys that Santa brought me :-)


 Items used:

Image ~ Rapunzel - Sassy Studio Designs

Cardstocks ~ Recollections

Card Base ~ Spellbinders Card Creator Mystical Embrace

Markers ~ Copic Sketch

Greeting stamp ~ Tiny Sentiments - Hot off the Press

Ribbon & Flowers ~ My Stash



Sentiment Stamp ~ Hero Arts

Now that you've seen my card, it's time to take a peek at what the other team designers have made for your inspiration.  Remember to leave some bloggie love in order to stand a chance to win our sponsors' prizes.  You will also need to follow the individual bloggie rules in order to win lots more.  Here is the list of my design team maties :-) in case you lost your way ...

Agnieszka

 
Lena  (That's me!)
 
Lisa
 
Lynne
 
 
 
Where there is a bloghop, there is also candy to be won, and here at Lena's Creations, it's no different.
So, here is a pic of the blog candy I have put together for you. All I ask is that you become a follower of my blog, the Crafty Gals Corner blog, and leave me some bloggie love on this post :-). I love reading your comments!
 
 
You have till midnight, 13 January 2015, to create your project and
  I will also be closing my bloghop at that time and will announce the winner of my blog candy on Wednesday, 14 January 2015,
 just in time for our next challenge :-)
 
I hope you've enjoyed your trip around our blogs today while you meet our team and see the wonderful projects we have put together for you.  I can't wait to see all your lovely creations!
 
Till next time,
Happy Crafting!
 
 
 
 
 
 

36 comments:

  1. What a beautiful birthday card!!!! I love the image you used plus the fabulous embellishment!!!!! It's truly a pleasure to be part of this Design Team journey with you!!!!
    Much love, hugs, and friendship

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have been a good girl for santa to bring you that Spellbinder's die you used for your card base!! It just frames your card so nicely! You did a fantastic job coloring your image!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful design!! Love the elegance of the frame!! Thanks for the hop! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new challenge blog and blog hop
    love your newest follower, would love you to come and follow me too
    Lori
    http://lorithomasblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your card is stunning! Love the shape and the beautiful die cut! Your colouring is gorgeous! This is one of my favourite colour combos! I am your newest follower! Looking forward to seeing more of your creations! Would be so happy if you would follow me too: http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/ . Thank you for the candy - I would be so excited to win it! Wishing you a joyful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The die, your coloring skills, that adorable image - they all add up to complete awesomeness!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, lovely diecut for the card itself, and your coloring just adds more pizzazz to it. Santa was good to you this year !! Can't wait to see more of your cards on this new challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you didn't forget about the inside of the card. This card has the whole package!! Beautiful!!
    Hugs
    Georgie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. holy moly! i could never even wrap my brain around doing something this gorgeous! geeze! absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lena! I love your Sassy Rapunzel framed by that gorgeous die cut, so pretty. I'm so glad to be on the team with you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a pretty card - love those beautiful dies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lena! I just love the bright colors you used on this beautiful card!The frame is to "die" for! Like how I did that? So happy to be on this team with you and the others!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome card, love the die cut base it is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGosh she so pretty...best of luck with the blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  15. Superb coloring,awesome card and great sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! Love this card! The Spellbinders card base is so elegant!!! :) LOVE your card colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This die is just gorgeous and your coloring is great! The colors are a great combination as well! Thanks for joining in on this new venture with me.
    Hugs,
    Samantha xx
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on your new venture! Love that stylish card base in fresh colors combo! Your coloring is stunning and love the beautiful sentiment, a perfect match!!! A new follower too:)))

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card. I love the purple and green. Thank you for your inspiration on this blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love, love, love your creation! The shape of course is AWESOME and your coloring is FABULOUS! Great choice of color/design!! Congrats on the new DT spot for this fun new challenge blog! Thanks for a fun hop!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the card base with all those swirls. Great colouring as well.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love blog hops and you are right! Such a fun way to meet the whole team. Love your card and that super intricate base, so lovely, matches the lovely lady and beautiful colors so perfectly.
    Thanks so much for sharing!
    ~kim
    blueroseblogger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a pretty card! You did a lovely job of shading on Rapunzel, and the frame sets the whole thing off so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card - that frame is just stunning!! Congrats and good luck in your new team, and thanks so much for offering up some candy to a lucky person xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great card. Although I admire the stamps of girls that are popular, I can never figure out what to do with them. Your birthday card gives me some ideas. Thanks for the chance at some awesome blog candy!
    Janet SugarShineDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. So pretty and lovely card Lena, great hop;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  27. CONGRATULATIONS on being part of the Crafty Gals Corner DT Lena - EXCITING times!!!
    WOW - your card is BEAUTIFUL, inside & out - LOVE IT ALL, from the SWEET image & colouring, to the GORGEOUS flourish edges!!! I have SO MUCH to learn, I'm busily learning the WONDERS of die cutting & embossing with my Big Shot, hopefully Copics or other markers will be next on the list :)
    THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION and for giving us the chance to win too :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. PS - I'm a new follower of your blog.
    I don't have a blog of my own ... {{{yet}}}

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful - love your die cut card.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  30. I just love your blog and your card is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorgeous colors and love how you framed this card, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congrats! Lovely card - what a great frame!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Absolutely stunning. Just love the white combined with the vibrant colours.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful card!!! Love your colouring and dies, hugs Agnieszka DT sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Such an awesome card with that beautiful and intricate die cut highlighting the pretty image and colors! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I so totally love your card base. It is fabulous! Purple/green is one of my favorite color combinations and it is perfect on this card with that great card base.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)