Saturday, January 10, 2015

HIMCR Challenge #182 ~ Super Scraps Saturday

Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog and to today's challenge.


HIMCR Challenge # 182 - Super Scraps Saturday
That means you can make any project you like for any occasion you like as long as you use your scraps. We do ask that you make a new project to enter this challenge, after all, how are you going to use your scraps if you just back link? :-)




Our Sponsor for this challenge is Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
The prize this week is 3 digital images from their store.


Since they have the sweetest and cutest images, it was hard to pick one, but I finally chose sweet Thankful Tommy Turtle. I coloured him in with copic markers. I printed him twice and cut out the Thank You tag and pop dotted it after tying a little twine bow on it.  The thank you circles are also pop dotted.  All the papers and cardstocks were from my scraps drawers.  I used Toffee Flower Soft for the center of the flower.


For the inside, I used some more of my scraps and a flower from the Reason to Smile stamp set by StampinUp!

So what do you all think of my card? I would love to hear from you.
Don't forget that you have till 2:00 am PST, Saturday, 17 January 2015, to link your project to the Hiding in My Craft Challenge #182.

Thank you for stopping by today.
Till next time,
Use those Scraps!:-)


7 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is adorable! What a fun card for someone special! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! This little guy is adorable and definitely puts a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. Loving the orange and green colouring. Such a fun thank you card.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Lena, I like the adorable image and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you always think about the inside of the card too Lena. That's such a cute turtle xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I like this idea, I have a lot of precious scraps, and now I can finally convince my family they have been worth keeping... if I can come up with something that is. I love your DT designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love this little turtle and how you put Thank You in the different languages. :)
    Hugs,
    Samantha xx
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)