Saturday, January 17, 2015

HIMCR Challenge #183 - Colour It!

Happy Saturday all.  It's challenge time again, this time at Hiding in My Craft Room.



  Our fun challenge this week is to use an image and colour it!  That's it!  You can use any of your favourite colouring toys such as markers, pencils, paints, etc. 


Our sponsor this week is 2 Cute Ink.
The prize is 2 Digis of winner's choice :-)

For my card I used their very cute image called "Buddy, the Puppy"


I coloured it in with Copic markers. The floral pink paper was part of a gift pack that I received with Cardmaking magazine.  Green DP and gems are from my stash.



I used the same papers for the inside :-)

I would love for you to join us this week.  Colour in a project and link it to Hiding in My Craft Room Challenge #183.  You have till 2:00 am PST on Saturday, 23 January 2015 to join in the fun and to stand a chance to win our fabulous prize generously sponsored by 2CuteInk.

Till next time,
Have a wonderful weekend.




7 comments:

  1. Hi Lena! Such a pretty card! That little puppy is just the cutest and I love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute puppy and you've really done him justice on this card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lena, I like the image and the floral border.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lena, this is so sweet! Gotta love that fun image :-) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This puppy is so cute.
    I also like your background paper.
    Hugs
    Marian’s creaties

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)