Monday, January 19, 2015

January Calendar Page

Hello everyone.  I hope your week is off to a good start!
As you know I make calendars for my family and although they are almost the same, I do change a small {or big :-)} detail on every one of them so that they are all unique in some way.   Today I thought I would share with you the January page I made.  Since the differences were minimal, I just chose one page at random and that is the one I'm sharing with you. 

 
I buy my 8" x 8" calendars at Hobby Lobby as well as the number sticker pages, all from The Paper Studio.  Background paper is from my stash.  I really try to use as much of my single sheet stash as I can.  The month banner was cut using a die from the Spellbinders Ribbon Banners set.  The snowflakes were punched out using Martha Stewart punches and sparkly paper :-)
 
I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog today.
I will share February's page with you in February.
 
Till next time,
Happy Crafting!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. That's such a nice tradition! Those snowflakes really pop against that blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea and a wonderful January page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)