Monday, February 9, 2015

Circuit Valentine

Hi all.  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are ready to face this coming week as we head towards Valentine's Day on Saturday :-)

I made this card for my son.  He loves his computer, mostly to play games, but he does enjoy building computers too, so I thought this would be the perfect card for him :-)


It actually was very simple to make. This is a silhouette cut file, so all I had to do is put it together. All the cardstocks are from Recollections. Twine is from my stash. I love that it comes with a little thumb drive :-)


And here is what I did for the inside.
Hearts - MS Punch
Greeting - Craftsmart Stamp

I think he'll like it, at least I hope so :-)
I do have a couple more Valentine cards to share with you and I will be doing that in between Design Team Challenges throughout the week.
Thank you for visiting today.  I hope you will stop by again soon.


5 comments:

  1. Adorable, Lena! Your son will be delighted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is so fun and bright, perfect for Valentines.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha this is such a clever card for a computer wizard. Beautifully executed as always Lena xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brian will like this card for sure! Great job!
    Hugs,
    Samantha xx
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. They are always so welcome and appreciate :-)